- Olay Fresh Effects Bead Me Up Exfoliating Cleanser (5.99)
This was a great, gentle exfoliant. I would definitely purchase it again!
- Dove Refresh and Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo (4.89)
This is THE WORST dry shampoo I’ve ever used. It makes your hair look GREASIER!
- Lush Skin Drink Moisturizer (23.95)
This is one of my all-time favourite moisturizers! I bought another before I even ran out!
- Moroccan Oil Treatment (19.99)
Loved the smell and texture of this product: it worked wonders on my dull winter hair!
- Hempz Original Body Butter (18.60)
I got this for free as a customer appreciation gift at my salon, and it’s the best cream I’ve ever owned! Now that I’ve used it up I need to find a retailer!
- Ginseng, Rice, and Avocado Sheet Masks from The Face Shop (2.00 each)
GO BUY SOME OF THESE NOW. At 2.00 a pop you CANNOT go wrong, and there are no better face masks out there! They’re super hydrating and great for problem, sensitive, or aging skin!
- Lush Mask of Magnaminty (12.95)
This is my #1 lush product. A must-have for anyone who has problem skin and/or an an affinity for mint! It’s super versatile and easy to use! You can put it on after cleansing, and the beads in it exfoliate as you rinse it off! Double duty!
- Lush Dark Angels Cleanser (12.95) -Not pictured
Another Lush fave. If you love exfoliating as much as I do, you need this in your life. No other exfoliator will be as deep cleansing and gentle as this. I need to stock back up on this ASAP.
- Lush Brazened Honey Mask (6.95)
This mask is very gritty, and wouldn’t work well on sensitive skin. Back in my barista days, this would have been incredible. If you work in food or construction and need to scrape gunk out of your pores, this is perfect, but for every day use it is way too harsh!
- The Face Shop The Therapy Treatment Sample
I got this free sample with my Face Shop purchase, and I really loved the texture of the serum.
- The Face Shop Mango Seed Cleansing Butter Sample
I received about 6 of these as free samples, and I ABSOLUTELY love this product! It’s the perfect precursor to a cleansing foam! Gets deep into your pores and is very moisturizing.
- The Face Shop Blackhead out Nose Strip Treatment Pack (2.00)
I actually appear to have grown out of my blackheads (thanks to my incredible KBeauty inspired skin care regime) so I actually don’t know how efficient this would have been on blackhead prone skin! But it did pull a ton of sebum out of my pores!